Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day

Well, this Thanksgiving was fun and interesting for me. Jennifer and I decided to follow through with our commitments and we got a ping pong table. Little did I know that 57 games later I would have pulled a muscle in my back and not be able to walk the next day. Thank God that my brother in law Terry was there to carry my body to a doctor.

I am still thankful for so much in my life. My sister flew in with her family and our neighbors Paul and Christine came for the feast as well. Jennifer and I have been blessed this year with finishing graduate school, a baby on the way, and a lovable bulldog who is snoring away right now. If you haven't yet, tell someone that you are thankful for them and their role in your life.

1 comment:

Liu Family said...

Chief - well written. I think your next career is an author. Congratulations on the baby boy! It's wonderful news! Looking forward to meeting the little guy when you introduce him to the world. Take care, all the best as always --- even though we haven't seen you guys as much as we should, we're gonna miss you incredibly. So on that note, I'm thankful JNJ brought you guys out here and that we got to meet two incredibly beautiful people, and soon a 3rd (and a 4th, a 5th....) go for at least a basketball team guys!

Take care!

J